M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA, 2014
M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran, 2011
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Iran, 2007
– Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, USA, 2016
– Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA (2012-2014)
– Biofuel Reactor Design, Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA (Fall 2014).
– Multiphase flow in porous media
– Physics of pore-scale displacement
– Enhanced oil recovery
– Geological CO2 storage
• Kamrava, S., Gabriel, K. J., El-Halwagi, M. M., & Eljack, F. T. (2015). Managing abnormal operation through process integration and cogeneration systems. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 17(1), 119-128.
Conference Presentations and Posters
• Kamrava, S., Gabriel, K., El-Halwagi, M. and T. Eljack, F., A Multi-Period Process Integration to the Management of Process Flares with Consideration of Fuel Substitution and Cogeneration Systems, AIChE spring meeting, New Orleans, March, 2014.
• T. Eljack, F., Kamrava, S., El-Halwagi, M., Xu, Q., Co-gen for Flare Reduction during Abnormal Situation: A Perspective for Qatari Industry, International petroleum technology conference, Doha, Qatar, January 2014.
• Din, H., Zhang, S., Xu, Q., T. Eljack, F., Kamrava, S., and El-Halwagi, M., Flare Emission and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Study during an Ethylene Plant Startup on Recycle through Dynamic Simulation and Process Optimization, AIChE spring meeting, New Orleans, March, 2014.
• Kamrava, S., Gabriel, K., El-Halwagi, M. and T. Eljack, F., Managing Flares during Abnormal Process Operations via Design of Co-Gen System of Dis-continuous Sources, AIChE annual meeting, San Fransico, November, 2013.
• Din, H., Zhang, S., Xu, Q., T. Eljack, F., Kamrava, S., and El-Halwagi, M.,A Generic Approach of Using Dynamic Simulation for Emission Reduction under Abnormal Operations: Scenario Study of An Ethylene Plant Startup with Sulfur Recovery Unit, AIChE annual meeting, San Francisco, November, 2013.
• Kamrava, S., Hejazi, P., Extraction of Erythromycin with Reverse Micelles: Effect of Salt, Surfactant, antibiotic Concentrations and pH, 7th International Chemical Engineering Congress & Exhibition, Kish, Iran, November, 2011.