PhD Student of Petroleum Engineering
Advisor: Dr. Mohammad Piri
Dept 3012, 1000 E. University Ave.
1020 E. Lewis Street
Laramie, WY 82071-2000 USA
2001-2006: B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Kuwait University, Khaldiya, Kuwait
2006-2010: M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Kuwait University, Khaldiya, Kuwait
Research Interests and Area of Specialization:
• Multiphase flow phenomena in porous media
• Enhanced oil recovery, Experimental
• PVT and Reservoir rock properties
• 2007-2008: Analysis, Synthesis and Design of Heavy Oil Processes Refinery Residue Upgrading
• 2008-2009: Anionic Polymerization Study
• 2009-2010: Optimization of Refinery Operations Using GAMS Software
July, 2006 – Present: Gas Engineer, Kuwait Oil Company. Greater Burgan Field, Kuwait.